Monday, February 27, 2012

Just Gotta Get Back Up on That Horse

Alright, I realize I've gotten in to the nasty habit of only blogging once a week, but honestly, it's because I would so much rather be in the sun and by the river than on a computer typing inside... oops. However, I will give the update on my life.

So last week was just one of those weeks. It started off on Monday which I talked about in my last entry and the rest of the week just kind of followed in the same fashion. I am not saying it was all bad, but it was just one of those things where I would be having a pretty good day and then I would just get pushed down by something. Overall it wasn't a bad week. I had an awesome time at practicum as usual, it was just kind of exhausting. I was worn down by the time Friday rolled around. But as my grandpa always says, when you get knocked off the horse, you just gotta get right back up on it. Fortunately for me, we were going to Málaga on Friday to help me get back on the horse!

Now, I am currently exhausted, so I am going to let the weekend speak for itself through pictures. Let me just say that this was one of the best weekends of my life. My friends and the Mediterranean got me out of my funk and I am completely ready to start a new week. So this was my weekend in Málaga in pictures.












No comments:

Post a Comment