Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Am Thankful For...

In honor of Thanksgiving, I am writing a list of what I am thankful for. Partly because I want to write, but not necessarily in complete sentences, and partly because I have a lot to be thankful for and a list is most effective. Here are the top 10 (in no particular order) -
Awesome friends
Classic Hill Family Photo
1) Crazy family. My family is ridiculous and I love it. For example, my sister and I taught our dad how to Bernie tonight. Awesome, right?
2) Great friends. I do not know what I would do without my friends. They make sure I keep my sense of humor and stay focused on what really matters in my life.
3) A warm bed. I'm currently sitting in one of the most comfortable beds of all time. I'm thankful.
4) Wonderful boyfriend. I won't elaborate because I've talked to much about him recently.
5) FOOD. Today has been filled with awesome food and tomorrow will be too. Sophomore 30 here I come.
6) Christmas movies! Love Actually is one of my favorite movies of all time and it always restores my faith in humanity. Dramatic? I think not. Elf, Christmas Family Vacation, and Charlie Brown are also good ones.
7) No school. It is so nice to have some time to relax and do stuff that I actually want to do.
8) My health and the health of my loved ones. While not all of those around me are completely healthy, the majority are and those who aren't are recovering.
9) The opportunity to go to Spain! I leave in less than 2 months and it does not seem real yet!
10) God and my faith. He takes care of me, even when I do not deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment