Saturday, January 7, 2012

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

Only eight more days until I say "Adios" to the U.S. and "Hola" to Spain! Obviously, this is super exciting and I cannot wait. However, at the same time, it is slightly nerve wracking because I am going to be gone for so long and I have to say good bye to everyone. This next week is going to be filled with packing, so-longing, celebrating, and general frenzying. But that is okay, because I know I am setting out on an awesome adventure. (Let's just hope I survive. Mom seems to think it might not be likely). So if you are reading this, be sure you catch me before next Sunday, because I am sure I will want to say see you later! Catch ya on the flip side! By flip side, I mean four months from now! :)

...And if you are interested, keep reading this blog, because I will be updating it throughout my trip with my many excursions and adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment