Thursday, July 2, 2015

3 countries and 24 hours later

We made it!!!! Not gonna lie, the trip got off to a bit of a bumpy start. We got so delayed on our first flight that we missed our direct flight to Madrid. Sooooooo we got rerouted through Paris then to Madrid. We also had a super tight connection both times, so on multiple occasions we were pretty sweaty (especially since the Paris airport was crazy massive and didn't appear to have functioning A/C lawlz). As I write this, we are sitting on a train headed to Leon, where we will begin our journey tomorrow. 

A few observations- if you have never flown on AirFrance, I highly recommend it. A lot of food and booze 😍. They know what's up. 

Old Spanish men are so adorable and all Spanish women are gorgeous. I had forgotten that since my last trip here, but quickly remembered when I wanted to hug every old man I saw and stand as far away from the women. 

Translating while traveling is STRESSFUL. Sorry dad, you're a trooper for just following my lead because half the time I just get the information we need and then book it to our next place. My badddddd.

I can't believe we are finally starting our journey tomorrow! This has been a dream for so long and I cannot wait to see what adventures await us when we're on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment