Sunday, January 29, 2012

#homestayproblems

Ok this is something that my friends and I came up with. You might not think it is as funny because you are not in a homestay, but I think it is hilarious. And please realize when you read these that these are not complaints by any means, they are just things that we think would make a funny twitter page called Homestay Problems. Enjoy-

my room is freezing because i have no heater #homestayproblems


i make so much noise when i think im being quiet when i come home stumbling drunk #homestayproblems

  • I can't understand when my seƱora yells at her son. #homestayproblems

    Fish again! #homestayproblems

    i have to eat EVERYTHING because i'm scared of my senora #homestayproblems

    i dont get 100% clean because my hot water runs out #homestayproblems

    i can only shower for 10 minutes #homestayproblems

    What's this weird urinal/toilet thing?!? #homestayproblems

    im always hungry and snacking is american #homestayproblems

    i cant get internet in my bed but i can on my desk two feet away #homestayproblems

    im allergic to everything in my house #homestayproblems

    If you have ever stayed in a homestay, you know these are true. But we still love our host families and appreciate them very much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment